LONG DISTANCE CONSULTATIONS
Over the years, many patients and professionals not living close to Dr. Hang have asked Dr. Hang to evaluate their situations and suggest a treatment approach from a Face Focused® perspective. If you are a prospective patient who would like to speak with Dr. Hang about your situation or a dentist who would like an opinion on a case, please send the following information via email, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.:
1. A completed Health History form found on our website
(Click here to go to the Health History page & submit directly.)
2. A written description of your chief concern/reason for seeking a consultation
3. Current gallery of 8 pictures (profile, frontal non-smiling, frontal smiling, left & right side pictures of the teeth, upper & lower occlusal pictures of the teeth) These do not have to be taken by a dentist but can be taken with a cell phone.
4. If easily available, a current panoramic x-ray
5. If easily available, a current cephalometric/lateral head x-ray
6. If available, any previous x-rays &/or pictures that would help document changes that have occurred over time
7. Any additional details of your medical/dental history that may help Dr. Hang understand your situation
8. If available, tomograms (x-rays of the temporomandibular joints or TMJ) if pertinent
After we receive your information, we will contact you to schedule a consultation. Long distance consultations usually last approximately 45 minutes and take place on select Fridays. Pictures & x-rays will not be returned.
There is a fee of $300 for this service.
Please contact me at 805-374-9377 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to email information. I’m very much looking forward to meeting you!